Christmas shopping is in full swing at our house and it’s one of my favorite things. I am one of those people who loves giving gifts way more than receiving them! We don’t have a very long list and we splurged on a home renovation (big reveal coming in February!) so we decided not to buy gifts for ourselves. My side of the family always draws names and JR’s side of the family does a white elephant gift exchange. We really have it pretty easy. Between the two of us we only have 2 nieces and one nephew so that makes it pretty simple as well.
JR has yet to buy for his secret Santa but I ordered my gift last week and I have to say – I think I nailed it this year. My recipient is going to lose their mind when they see what I got them. The rest of my family apparently hasn’t had it as easy as me so I figured I would make a holiday gift guide to make it a bit easier on them. If you are a 20-30 something gal these are all some solid holiday finds to either gift for someone else or to send as a hint-hint to that special someone!
- This super soft Chenille sweater from Aerie is going to be my go to for all future Thanksgivings, Christmases, and any other family events involving a nap after.
- I have this bluetooth Marshall speaker and we use it all the time. This speaker from Urban is a much more affordable option that still has an awesome vintage vibe.
- I found this wall weaving at Urban as well and it is a stunner! For the size and length this is a great buy for your ultra bohemian friend.
- I seriously have 3 similar ban.do tumblers and cannot get enough. This Available for Weekends one is the perfect shade of pink with iridescent lettering!
- I have a pair of wired Urban Ears headphones that are on their last leg and with my new iPhone I could use a wireless option that doesn’t require an aux cable converter. These in blush pink are almost a necessity!
- Our current throw situation in our living room is lacking. We could go to replace a few of our worn and hole-ridden throws with a more sassy option like this!
- I have been eyeing this coffee table book for years – for real – I should probably just buy it for myself already!
- This fun throw adds a bit more of a punch! I have been vibing that lush emerald color all season!
- I am in a winter wedding this year and the bride gave us full range on shoes. I am thinking I obviously need a warm velvet boot option to keep my toes warm during those dreamy snow fallen pictures!
- We are headed to Florida for New Year’s with my side of the family so I bought this crimson one piece on sale for $23. Now is the time to buy swimsuits people!
- Ban.do is killing it right now with their new apparel options. If this I Believe In Disco shirt showed up in my stocking I wouldn’t be mad!
- If anyone felt like getting a solid investment piece as a gift this Away Suitcase (The Bigger Carryon Option) would be perfect. It includes a charging station for your phone – genius!
- One of my favorite blogs – A Beautiful Mess – released this cookbook in October. I am dying to see all the awesome recipes they came up with!
- While shopping on amazon these bad boys popped up in recommended items. I feel like I found my sneaker soul mate!
- I have been wanting to get into essential oils for a while now and I feel like this portable option is a great fit price wise and has a great simple look!
What is on your Christmas list this year? Have you bought any amazing gifts for your loved ones? Comment below!